Vapor Honing is the same process as wet blasting and vapour blasting. It is the ideal for all types of materials, metallic and non-metallic. Perfect for use on new components or refurbishment of any type of machinery. The process has numerous functions for example:-
- The abrasive nature of the cleaning means the part is scrubbed clean by default. Without the need for chemicals.
- The process, cleans and finishes. Therefore, there is no need to repaint the item afterwards. Unless desired.
Some examples of materials that work well with vapour honing are:-
- and brass.
MiniMax 500 Vapor Blasting Cabinet. Is the ultimate table top hobbyist machine. Specifically designed to be purchased as a self assembly cabinet.
MiniMAX 500 – The machine with a small footprint that packs a big punch. MiniMAX is designed for the small home hobby workshop. However, still produces finished parts to the same standard as larger commercial machines. The kit comes complete with everything required to finish off the assembly.
- Full INOX Stainless Steel construction
- Powerful 750w 225ltr per minute Submersible pump
- Professional blast nozzle gun with 5mm Boron Nozzle fitted
- Built in exhaust to suit standard 68mm pipe.
- No special tools required, simply pop rivet together
- Commercial grade Gauntlets
- 5mm Plexiglass Screen
- Slam shut door catch and handle
- Fully automatic operation via Foot Pedal supplied
- Full electric pack supplied, including Air Solenoid and Foot Pedal.
- Large work area 600mm wide x 500mm depth and 450mm height !